Social media has transformed the interactions happening amongst consumers and businesses by lessening the gap between the two. With 1/3 of the world’s population using social networks, it is not surprising that companies have had to embrace this digital marketing channel. The problem is that even though the majority of companies believe social media to be integral to their business and marketing endeavors, a whopping 60% of small business owners are not able to track ROI from their social media activities. (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
The main benefits of social media
With the potential to attract and hold the attention of a vast demographic of people, especially those who have grown numb to traditional media, social media marketing isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Below is a list of some of the main benefits companies are experiencing by leveraging social media:
- Affordable marketing – There’s no need for a large budget to conduct social media marketing
- Viral nature – Users can easily share your messages with their friends with a click of a button
- Enhances brand – Through social media, you can build and enhance your online reputation
- Builds credibility – User-generated endorsements are more credibility than traditional advertising
- Increases traffic – A well-planned social media strategy will drive more traffic to your website
- Engages customers – Connect with your audiences and respond to their feedback in real-time
At WSI, we realize the importance of moving your business forward and adapting to the rapid demands of today’s business world. Utilizing social media is an effective way for your business to reach your customers, gain new ones and maintain your credibility and reputation with your client base.
What’s your social media strategy?
Despite the obvious benefits associated with social media, there are still many businesses out there who have not established a social media strategy. Why? Well, not all companies have the time, resources or know-how to implement a social media strategy successfully. For many, simply not knowing where to begin has stalled their pursuit of understanding what consumers are saying about their brand online.
WSI Certified Digital Marketing Consultants have access to the latest social media marketing techniques to help businesses get started or ensure they are on the right track. The company makes specialized training and resources available to Consultants to keep them updated so they can apply the latest social media marketing tools to assess clients’ needs and create a customized social media strategy for their businesses.
For more information on our how to leverage an effective Social Media Marketing Strategy in your business contact your local Digital Marketing Consultant.